Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is being spent at Sean's parents' house. This IS our 2nd home truly. SO SO thankful for it too! Delicious food, LOTS of wine :), tons of toys for Tate, a KING SIZED bed in the guest room, lots of room for Tate to run and play, lots of relaxation and like I said, it's our 2nd home...it is just comfortable here. We just ate an amazing feast, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, watched football, napped on the couch, Tate watched a movie, have drank a couple of bottles of wine already, OH and I am STILL unshowered and in my pj's. It's been a good day. Tomorrow, Sean's siblings and their families will join us and Tate will be so happy to have some other kiddos to play with. Although, he's pretty content having all of the toys and attention to himself for now! :) We are looking forward to spending part of the day with the rest of Sean's family. We wish it were able to happen more often!

I am feeling so thankful for such amazing family and friends, for the country I live in, the state I live in, a roof over our heads, the clean water that runs from the faucets in our home and for our health. I could write a list a mile long of all of the things I am thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Sara Bark said...

We're excited to see you too! We'll all be over sometime in the morning!! Happy Thanksgiving!!