Saturday, October 10, 2009

sick

I woke up Friday morning feeling tired, but okay. I got ready, went to work and when I got there I sat down at my desk and felt a little light headed. About 15 minutes later it hit me like a ton of bricks...nausea, headache, achy. I felt terrible. I thought it would pass at first. Nope. At 9:45 I decided I HAD to go home. I spent the next 1/2 hour getting some things done that I needed to get done and was out the door by 10:15. When I got home, I went directly to bed and fell asleep immediately and slept HARD until about 4:45 pm when I woke up for about 45 minutes to take some Ibuprofin and drink some Sprite and tried to eat some toast. I still felt terrible so I went back to sleep and just woke up again and it's almost 1AM! I literally slept all day! I am feeling so much better!!! I hope it has passed and I continue to feel like I do right now. Now I just hope after sleeping for over 12 hours today that I'll still be able t sleep tonight!

No comments: