Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Comments By: Jennie

I made fried green tomatoes tonight. Our neighbor gave us a bunch of green tomatoes and I didn't know what else one could make with green tomatoes, so that's what I made...and they were delicious!

What ever happened to 4 seasons? We went right from summer to winter. Where was fall?

Oh how I love my Tuesday evening shows!

Aren't stomach bugs are only supposed to last about 24 hours? I am still not right from my stomach flu this weekend.

My camera is on its last leg...I need a new camera.

I still don't know what we are going to dress Tate up as for Halloween.

Is it bad that I'm already considering starting my Christmas shopping?

I might be 25% gray...I'm not kidding, it's bad!

SO THERE...how's all that for random?!

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Gray's - I hear you.

And I already started my Christmas shopping. Actually, I'm 90% done with my kids! And I love it!