Friday, October 16, 2009

My Dad and Water...

I didn't know if I was to shout it out on the world wide web yet, but since Cassie disclosed it on her blog already, I thought I would too! :)

My dad is going to Liberia, Africa in a couple of weeks with Jody and Charity:Water to meet and see first hand the people and places that are changing because of clean water that has been brought to Liberia to save lives through Water For Christmas and Charity:Water.

He is going to get to experience something life changing by being there. I cannot wait to hear all about their trip, to hear of the lives that are being saved, to see how this affects my father. I wish I were going. I wish I could see it all first hand. I know that some day I will get to.

Please pray for my dad and Jody as they travel across the world to witness how clean water is saving lives. And learn about Water For Christmas and what YOU can do to help!!!

No comments: