Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An evening walk and hot chocolate

Tate was looking out the front door this evening and said, "I want to go on a wagon ride".
So that's what we did.

And we couldn't go without the token Tate and Daddy picture before we took off. Only Tate wasn't being terribly cooperative. He did insist on wearing Sean's hat over his stocking cap.

Yet another example of my angelic child who LOVES getting his picture taken...ha...

And seriously, this is the biggest leaf I've ever seen...

We underestimated how chilly it was going to be. By the end of the walk, Tate was saying, "burzees", so he got to snuggle up in Daddy's sweatshirt...

So when we got home, we made some hot chocolate...mmmm...
Any calories we may have burned were soon packed back on.
Oops...

Tate sure liked the hot chocolate...

It was a nice evening.

1 comment:

Candi said...

It looks colder there than I want to think.... I think I'll just stay here a while! ;- )