Sunday, September 20, 2009

and it's over

I cannot believe the weekend is over. Even though tomorrow is my birthday, I STILL don't want it to come. We had a productive weekend, but still some of the things on my looooong list didn't get done. :( However, some things that I didn't have on my list DID get done.

We did some rearranging of Tate's toys because we understand he'll likely be getting some more in the next couple of weeks and our living room has slowly become a toy room. So we put some of the toys he doesn't play with away and then we had a low, long unit in the basement that we used to have the TV on and now that the TV is in our room, the unit wasn't necessary down there. SO, we moved Tate's rocker out of his room and brought it downstairs and put the unit in his room to store toys/books on. It fits PERFECTLY in his room and looks as though it was meant for his room. He was SO excited when he walked into his room and saw all of his toys set up. He played in there and read books in his bed all evening. Now, we have about 1/3 the amount of toys in our living room as we had before.

I also cleaned and organized Tate's closet which made a huge difference too! Also, I reorganized our hall linen closet which was in dire need of some organization. I did do a few loads of laundry, payed bills and Sean did the dishes. That was pretty much it though. I didn't get the "deep cleaning" done that I would have liked to have gotten done. I haven't been feeling 100% and seem to be getting tired really easily. Also, I've had a headache that has kept re appearing at some point every day for the last 10 days or so. I am still pretty satisfied with what we accomplished this weekend and we still found time to just relax and enjoy some family and football time! We were thrilled to watch the Hawkeyes win again this week!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here's to the week flying by!

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

Happy Birthday Jennie !!! :) Your birthday ALWAYS brings memories of college football for some reason... ha! Hope your Monday is special and fun in SOME ways!! ENJOY!! TTYsoon on the phone... :)
Love you,
Mom :)