Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Years Ago

It was probably the most beautiful day of the year...
September 25, 2004
I will never forget all of the little details...
74 and sunny.
I remember those butterflies in my stomach.
I remember almost being late for pictures.
It was one of the best days of my life.
It was more than I dreamed my wedding day would be.
I still believe it was the most beautiful wedding...
which is a good thing, since it was my own!

We have gone through a lot together in the last 5 years.
These 5 years have flown by!

From left to right...
Jessica, Kay, Cassie, Me (duh), Sara, Brenda
In the last 5 years, all but one of these girls have had at least one child and 2 have been married.
I love them all dearly!

Cassie and I...

Chris and I...

Look how small Brigg and Lani were!!!
They were both complete angels (as they always are!) that day...

Brigg was just a little older than Tate is now on our wedding day.
He was such a sweetie and very cooperative that day.
Tate and he are 2 different types of children...that's for sure!
I love how Brigg is watching the girls kiss Sean in this picture...

Sean and his groomsmen...

Lani had been walking for less than a month and she walked with sheer glee down the aisle!
So, so cute...I'll never forget it!

Minutes after we were married...

Just before heading into the reception...

Sean,
I cannot imagine going through this life without you. We have our tough times, our disagreements, our differences...but through it all, I love you with every bit of my heart. I know that we will only learn and grow together in the next 5, 10, 20, 50 years we hopefully have together on this earth. I wouldn't want anyone else in the world for Tate to call "Daddy" and look forward to growing our family with you!
I love you more today than 5 years ago!
Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Jennie

4 comments:

Cassie said...

happy anniversary!!!

JamieLynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom :) said...

Happy Anniversary kids!! Appreciate your time together and remember what is really important... time does fly so quickly, it scares me!! :) What a beautiful memory of your beautiful wedding... ahhhh :)
Love ya,
Mom

Beckysblog said...

happy anniversary! It was a beautiful wedding!!!