Friday, August 21, 2009

A Nice Evening

I can say that I may have never in my life been more excited for a work week to be over than I was this week! It was so unbelievably stressful at work this week and I am SO ready for a nice, relaxing weekend! We grilled steaks and potatoes tonight and enjoyed this most beautiful weather!!!! We even put sweatshirts on and went on a walk.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this weather...it feels like fall and fall is my favorite season! Fall stands for not only great weather, but also for football, everyone in my little family's birthdays, our wedding anniversary, windows open for some fresh air and sweatshirts with comfy pants! There's nothing like fall!

Tate was so excited to put on his Manny sweatshirt tonight and hop into the wagon for a walk. We weren't 1/2 a block down the road when we heard Tate say, "thith ith awthum!" He is such a little sweetie pie! As you can see, he even willingly smiled for a photo!!! I think he loves fall as much as we do!

1 comment:

Mom said...

CUTE cute pics of him with the stick, hands on hips and all! He does crack me up with those expressive eyes!! What a kid!! : ) Enjoy this weekend guys!
Love you!!
Mom :)