Friday, July 03, 2009

Some of my favorite things these days...

This has always been a favorite CD to play for Tate. We stopped playing CD's for him over a year ago and have recently started again. Listening to this CD reminds me of when Tate was a baby and I would rock him and sing to him these songs. It is the best CD for babies and toddlers! Tate begs me to sing to him every night at bedtime and so now I just sing a song or two each night and then he can listen to this CD all night long.

I just got this new Shampoo. Schwarskopf Bonacure Moisture Kick. I L-O-V-E it! It's the best shampoo I've ever used. Smells great and makes my hair feel great!


I DO expect great things from Kohl's and I get great things! Love this store!

Anyone been watching the new show "HawthoRNe"? Sean and I are and I am really liking it. Kinda funny and pretty entertaining. Sometimes there are lots of far fetched things going on the hospital (just like all of the good hospital shows!), but who cares...it's entertainment.



And while we're on the subject of television. I AM a reality TV junky and I LOVE this season of The Bachelorette! I think Jillian is a great Bachelorette!



This is the BEST fabric softener ever! It smells DELICIOUS! We've used it for over a year now and I hope it never gets discontinued.
Ultra Downey Cashmere and Silk



And fresh salsa...I can't get enough of it. Without my trusty and oh so frequently used Black and Decker food processor, I don't know that I'd be able to keep a fresh container of it in my fridge at almost all times! Love this food processor and the fresh salsa that comes out of it!!!


So there you have it. Some of the things in my life these days that are my favorites!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Mmmmmm fresh salsa. Maybe you should drop some off next time you are in CR. :)

Beckysblog said...

LOVE that CD!