Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Movie Night

We had a nice evening of hanging out, relaxing and watching a movie together. We ate pasta for supper and watched Ice Age before Tate went to bed. The evenings just don't last long enough. By the time I get home from work and supper is prepared, it's hard to feel like I've spent much quality time with Tate. It's tough, but when we are all together as a family, I cherish it! It was a really good night.

I can't believe it, but my basil has already sprouted!!! It only took 3 days for them to sprout! Hooray! The sprouts are extremely small, so no pictures yet, but when they grow a bit, I'll show you their progress. It's so exciting!

So on our front porch, during our big rain storm, I planted a couple more pots of herbs. I will probably have an over abundance of herbs when these all grow! I can't wait to make some homemade pesto with my basil and LOTS of homemade salsa with my cilantro!

On another note...it has been SCORCHING out! I am not so much a fan. In fact, it is out right miserable outside! And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: