Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kris Allen - God of This City

I always loved Kris Allen on American Idol. I was thrilled when he won. I just thought he seemed genuine and I liked his style of music. Don't get me wrong, I thought Adam was uber talented, probably even more talented than Kris, but I liked Kris. I read a blog where the blogger is from Arkansas (where Kris is from) and she knows people who know Kris's family. Apparently, Kris told his mom that he wished he had just a little longer with Adam, even just another week before the finale because he had been witnessing to Adam and just felt he needed more time. She posted this video of Kris leading worship at his home church in Arkansas. It helps that I LOVE this song, but WOW, I love this video! What a great American Idol!!!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Awesome!

sarak said...

I love it! Just what I needed to hear before bed:)