Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's about time...

I know that's what many of you must be thinking! It's been an entire week since my last post! Sorry for the break...this week was very busy and I failed to get my camera out as well as nothing terribly interesting happened in our lives that I felt was blogworthy.

So you will be getting a few posts this afternoon. I'll start out with this...

Tate has been enjoying his moose antlers all week. He got them at the Mall of America last Sunday when he met this big moose that was walking around.


As of late, Tate has been especially interested in being a big brother/father figure to his stuffed Manny. He wants to bring him with us when we go places, he insists that "he's pooping" and then changes his diaper and says, "I wipe his bum" when doing so. And as you can see, he wants Manny to sit right by him in the car seat as well. When we went to the mall yesterday, he insisted Manny be strapped into the stroller and he walk alongside Sean and I. We turned on the music in the living room today and I was swinging Tate around and dancing with him. When I put him down, he grabbed one of his stuffed Mannys and said, "Manny turn now". So then I danced with Manny and he copied me with his other stuffed Manny.

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

They LOOK like brothers!! HA!! :) Tater, you are too funny!! :)