Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catch Up

My "Girls Weekend" was fabulous. The concert was amazing, we had great conversation and stayed up WAY too late. I am sick. I felt TERRIBLE on the drive home and when I got home, I slept all afternoon and evening. I was feeling pretty awful! Then, Tate caught the bug. UGH! He has a terrible cough and is just not feeling well at all. He has been waking up coughing so bad and choking on phlegm. It's so sad. And we are TIRED!

It's been tough for us this past few days. I am not going to elaborate. None of use are feeling well...emotionally, mentally, physically. We would appreciate prayer.

We need some family time. We've never gotten it before. Ever! Since Tate was born, we have not once gone some place just the 3 of us, alone, for no reason. We are getting it this weekend. We're taking a weekend trip...alone! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like a plan!! ENJOY! :)

sarak said...

You guys deserve it. Enjoy!