Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break!!!

Not for me, but for Sean. He has 10 days off with NO SCHOOL AND NO WORK!!! This hasn't happened for Sean in I don't know how long! It'll be nice for him. Although, he has a HUGE and important test to take the week after his break, so he'll be spending much time studying for it this next week. Tate will still be going to daycare (aside from Friday), so Sean will have all day each day to study without interruptions. Please pray that he soaks in all he needs to and that he passes this test. Even though my week will be no different than a usual work week, I am still going to be able to enjoy it a little more because Sean won't be as busy.

I am hoping for some nicer weather...it looks like this weekend is going to be nice, so maybe we'll actually be able to get outside a bit with Tate. Hopefully the rain stays away!

1 comment:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Me too! I think Sean and I should crash the FL party. I mean he can study there, right?