Monday, March 16, 2009

Am I getting ahead of myself?

I am already super excited about the weekend ahead! It's only Monday...I don't care. We leave Friday to go to the Quad Cities to spend some time with some dear friends, The DeCooks, who we don't get the chance to see nearly often enough. We're just going to hang out and let the kids play. We can't wait!

Then, on Sunday, we will hopefully get together with Sean's brother and his wife and our nieces (Sarah and Mike, you'll be getting a call from us about that soon:)). They don't know about our visit yet, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out.

This week is going to be beautiful outside...hopefully that will carry on through this coming weekend so we can take the kids outside to play. Hopefully Lora and I will get some shopping in without the kiddos and I know we'll get a lot of chatting done! Oh I can't wait!!!

No comments: