Friday, February 13, 2009

Lots going on...

Sorry for my lack of posting these last few days. There has been a lot of things going on the have just consumed my thoughts and time and blogging has been able to happen because of it. Hopefully next week, I will be able to disclose some specifics about what's been going on. And for those of you who keep wondering (I know you're out there because I've had people asking me) if this "opportunity" that has come about has anything to do with another baby or adoption...no, it doesn't. Nothing at all to do with anything like that! :)

My Mom and Dad are coming for the weekend! We haven't seen them since Christmas so we're very excited. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and their 39th anniversary so they are coming to have a little weekend getaway. We will be celebrating Valentine's Day at Chris and Brenda's with sushi! MMMMMMM!!! Sean works all weekend during the days so he won't be around much as usual. :(

I hope you all have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: