Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Um, seriously...

I just watched Tate DEVOUR a ginormous hotdog, the bun, cottage cheese and sherbet. I mean, didn't he just get two marbles cut out of the back of his throat?!!!





chowing on food, watching "shows"...he LOVES having surgery! Ha.

In all seriousness, we were told that the first several hours after surgery he won't feel as much pain. He still has pain meds in him from surgery, so that could very well be why he's doing so well. Hopefully he'll continue to do this well though. We have been told that the 3rd day is the worst day. He is seriously acting completely normal right now! Oh, and just another prayer request...they say his blood pressure is a little high. Pray for it to go down to normal. I don't know, it could be because he completely panics and freaks out when a nurse comes near him!

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

I would agree with that timeline they gave you. I remember night #3.