Thursday, January 15, 2009

the rest of today

Tate has done well today. He did fabulously this morning, but when he woke up from his nap, he had a fever again. Ugh. He still was acting okay...just a bit clingy. He and I did a lot of cuddling today and I soaked it up. As much as I enjoy cuddling with him, I would much rather him feel well. Since he woke up from his nap, he is again refusing to eat or drink anything. He did well enough this morning though that I'm not concerned. I am just hoping and praying that he continues to improve quickly. I don't want to have to call into work on Monday, but if he is still like this, I couldn't leave him with anyone else. He's pathetic. Poor baby.

While I was giving him his medicine earlier, I got a good look into his throat. It's icky! It's all white back there. Yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well let's pray after today that he will be over the worst of it!! Let me know if he slept all night etc. ... Poor little guy, cannot wait for him to be happy & healthy again!!