Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know I said no more posts until he's better


Oh how I love my baby boy. I am so sad. My heart hurts for him. He has dark circles, he has lost about 2lbs (which is a lot for a 2 year old), his shoulder blades are poking out, his bony bottom is not quite as comfy sitting on my lap as usual, his smile isn't as bright as usual. He is such a sweetie though. He tries so hard to play and be his normal self, but he just can't. He's just so tired, but he can't sleep well. He's been holding his head and crying when he coughs...he must have a headache. He is uber cuddly and needy. My work was super understanding and I am going to be home until next week. There is no way I couldn't be, I need to be with my baby. He needs me. At the rate he's been going though, I am just hoping he's well enough on Monday for me to go back to work and for him to go back to daycare. We're taking it a day at a time.

No comments: