Monday, December 01, 2008

My sicky baby boy...

And this time I'm referring to my OTHER baby boy. Sean is down and out now. It's not a pretty sight. He NEVER gets sick, so when he does, he gets REALLY sick! He's been burning up, had cold chills, can't sleep, can't breath through his nose, sneezing, coughing mess. He left work early last night and then couldn't sleep all night and came out to the couch about 2:30 a.m. He ended up going to work today (which he described as "hell") despite the fact that he was burning up. He is still there until 10pm...ugh. I feel bad for him. Tomorrow he has a clinical for school all day with sick, elderly people and he's thinking (and I must say I agree) that he probably shouldn't expose them if he still has a fever. We'll see how he's doing. I hope he feels better tomorrow morning! I can honestly say I have seen him sick like this, maybe 1 other time and aside from that, he's only had slight colds maybe 2 or 3 times. He is usually one healthy boy! I have had a nasty cold too, but luckily I have avoided any fevers. Hopefully we all get this out of our systems and will be healthy for the holidays!

1 comment:

sarak said...

Argh! No more sickness! I hope you dont get it next! Get well wishes to all!

Love the pics below!

Sara