Sunday, December 28, 2008

it's officailly just winter...


I don't know about you, but I am not a fan of winter. Although, the snow and the cold are very Christmasy around the holidays, so I don't mind it too much for that reason. Today, we put away our tree and all of our Christmas decorations and that means that this Christmasy weather is no longer Christmasy because Christmas is over. So now, it's just icky. I don't like it and I am ready for it to be over!

It feels good to have everything put away, Tate's toys all taken out of the boxes and assembled and put in their places. Our bags are unpacked (finally!) and the laundry is almost done. We have 2 more Christmas celebrations still, but for the most part, it is just winter now. In a week Sean starts his LAST semester of nursing school and he will be back to his crazy schedule. He is dreading it, but ready to get it started so he can be done already.

I can't wait for spring!

No comments: