Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving in 2 days! The weather definitely makes it feel like the holidays, but it seems like just yesterday we had the air conditioner running. We are going up to Colo tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with Pat and Linda and Linda's side of the family. It will be nice to see the extended family as we do not get to see them very often.

We have so many things to be thankful for this year...our health, family, friends, a roof over our heads, food to eat, clean water to drink. We truly are blessed. God is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! It is only 50 degrees here this morning so I did turn on the heat to take the chill off but am not complaining! I am thankfful for being in warmer temps but will be keeping my deeper thoughts on all the true reasons to be thankful this day... mostly God's many gifts to us and my beautiful family and friends... I am blessed also. God IS GOOD!! Praise be!!! : )