Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thanksgiving...

Our Thanksgiving was great. It was so nice being able to spend time with family and we ate a ton of yummy food! Pat and Linda made us roast beef and mashed potatoes and then we had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner in Marshalltown at the rehab center where Sean's Grandma is at with Sean's extended family. It was delicious! And my Pumpkin Mousse Trifle turned out DEVINE if I do say so myself!!! :) I will definitely be making it again...possibly at Christmas.

So here is our evening in pictures...

I can't tell you how much this picture makes my heart go pitter patter...I get butterflies thinking that I can call these boys MINE!

And Tate wants to be just like Sean...here he is crossing his legs while leaning on the wall just like his daddy.


Tate thought these colored carpet squares were a game. He had fun playing on them.


And he made some friends with some of the patients.

It was a great day, but unfortunately when we got home, Tate came down with a fever and was not acting right. He had thrown up in his pack and play right when he woke up from his nap, but he acted fine after that so we were hoping it was a fluke. I don't think it was. Though he didn't eat great at supper, he did eat okay and hasn't gotten sick since. He does have a nasty cough though and we thought maybe that's why he threw up because he was coughing so hard. I don't know, all I know is that he is not well and he fell asleep on Sean while he was rocking him before bed and that NEVER happens. I hope whatever it is, it's short lived. Poor baby. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO !!!! Poor little man!! take care and hope he is fine soon!! :( Sounds like your Thanksgiving was good up till the sickness set in... :( Our day was fun and YUMMY too but I ate too many "rich" things and sat up in bed most of the night!! UGH!! Tired now but we'll head out for a quick bite and IF we are up to it, stop at TJ Carney's to dance a bit :)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Bode is coughing and snot nosed too. Hope he is feeling better!