Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Grandma

Saturday before the funeral for Sean's grandpa began, I got a call that my Grandma Stewart passed away. I don't have words right now. I am trying to deal with the sadness from Sean's grandfather's death and trying to be there for Sean and now I have the loss of my grandmother to deal with as well. Sean is struggling and now I am not feeling as strong for him. Cassie wrote an amazing post about my grandma and you can read it here. I couldn't have wrote the words better...so I won't try. She has been ill and suffering for a long time...she is happy now. I know she's in heaven and I will see her again some day...see her as she was when she was well. I miss her, I have missed her for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, today has been a roller coaster of emotion.... church was WONDERFUL and then as the day went on and Larry went to spend a few days away, I got down, really lonely and sad. I know we will all feel the loss differently and at different times, but for now, I am grateful for the fact that Marge is celebrating in heaven... praise be, and many memories floating around in my head tonight. :) God bless us all as we work through these difficult times :(
Love you Jennie,
Love all my family with extra deep feelings tonight,
Mom