Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't think of anything exciting to blog...

So this is what you get...our plans for the next few days and just some ramblings.

I love Thursdays because it's the first day after 4 long days that Sean doesn't work until 10pm. So tomorrow, we can be together...as a family. I love it. Since this schedule, I just feel like every evening we have I need to cherish and want to do "family things". Tate loves it when we're all 3 together. He doesn't seem unhappy during our evenings alone and I love that one on one time with him, but he definitely knows it's special and needs to be cherished when we're all together.

So tomorrow, after dinner I am going on a MUCH NEEDED grocery trip. Honestly, we have been digging deep in the cupboards these last 3 days to create meals. It's been interesting to say the least. It's just ridiculous how much we have in our cupboards that just sits there, so we decided to eat our cupboards and fridge dry before we headed to the store. We have nothing else left now, so I will go tomorrow.

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is in 1 week! That is the start of all of the holiday craziness. Soon it will all be over because it always flies by and then Sean will be in his last semester of nursing school!!!! Oh. My. Goodness!!! I get butterflies just thinking about it! I can't imagine how HE must feel!

Last weekend was momentous with a few "firsts" for Tate. From first big boy potty to first haircut and first movie, it was quite exciting. We MIGHT switch Tate into a "big boy bed" this weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to talk Sean into it, we'll see. I don't know if it's necessary...I guess I am just feeling like I should...like it's time. I don't know.

That's all for tonight. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd leave him in it as long as possible.... that's what I did with you kids, do you think it worked?!? :- )