Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Great Weekend



Our time in Muscatine truly was refreshing and much needed. Tate and I both had such a great time! It's always just so wonderful spending time with family and with my nieces and nephews. I have the pleasure of getting to see Bode pretty much whenever I want, so I really cherish the time I get to spend with Brigg, Lani, Ayla, Tyler, Leah and Kayla. I just don't get to see them as much as I would like. It was great to get to spend time with Brigg, Lani and Ayla. Since I was going to miss the festivities for Lani's birthday, I was happy to get to go and visit her and be there to give her her birthday gift. Brigg is getting so old and I cannot believe Ayla will be 1 in just 2 short weeks! Time really flies. I love seeing Tate playing with his cousins. Now we are in desperate need of some time with the Peakin side cousins!
It was so nice being at Cassie's. We had much great conversation, lots of laughs, there was always a hot pot of coffee ready, lots of yummy food and always an adorable child to watch. Thank you Cassie and Paul for housing Tate and I and for the great hospitality. Thank you Mom and Dad also for everything you do and for always helping to make our weekends in Muscatine so much fun and so memorable. We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun full weekend no doubt! The kids are so fun to watch and Ayla is growing up way too fast no doubt!! :(