Tuesday, September 23, 2008

chipping away at my list...

stuff pinata...check
assemble party favors...check
bake cakes and freeze them...check
make fondant...tomorrow night
make butter cream frosting...hopefully tomorrow night, otherwise Friday night
celebrate our anniversary...Thursday :)
assemble cake...Friday night
complete finishing touches on the cake...Saturday morning
make Chex mix...Saturday

Things on my list are being checked off just as I planned...at least so far! The trouble is, I am having trouble getting to bed at a decent time. I was SUPER tired this morning because of being up late baking cakes. Ugh! I am afraid this may be a common theme this week.

I am starting to think I should have made a shark cake because Tate has been obsessed with "sharps" for the last few days. He's been saying, "sharp shirt!" whenever I dress him and then when I put his pj's on, he says, "sharp pants, sharp shirt". Good thing he has 2 shark shirts and 3 pairs of shark pj's! I am glad we went with an under the sea theme for the party because he is going to love it!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

You do have a lot to do. Sounds fun though!!! Don't you love getting ready for a party! Can't wait to see pics of the cake.

sarak said...

You are SUPER MOM! I dont have the energy to do all that for a party anymore!
Cant wait to see you guys this weekend. The kids will all have a blast I"m sure!

Sara