Wednesday, August 13, 2008

going to the fair

So I should be in bed right now. I can't sleep because when I lay down, I hack up a lung. Ugh.

Tomorrow (if I"m still alive), we are going to the Iowa State Fair. It's been several (maybe 5 or 6) years since I have attended...not so much a fan of the crowds. We will go after I get off of work, and I am excited! We got free tickets and free food tickets and all kinds of stuff from our work, so that was the draw at first. When I got to thinking about it though, I realized that Tate would probably really love it. There are so many cool things to see and all the animals and tractors will be so neat to him I am sure. I plan to take several pictures...shocker, I know! :) Hopefully I'll get those posted tomorrow night. We'll see how late it is when we get home and how tired I am.

So that's all for now. Nothing much else going on.

Good night!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love the fair! I don't love the crowds. Enjoy tonight and can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will look forward to the pics!!! :-)