Monday, July 21, 2008

Excited for the weekend...already!

Today was pretty much a bummer having to go back to work. :( My work day went by quickly though and we had a nice evening at home. We watched one of Tate's Hermie DVD's, "The Mantis Who Doesn't Know How to Pray". I think that's the title. Anyway, it was pretty cute! He really enjoyed it and so did I! :) Tate had a bath and was in bed by 8:10 and asleep by 8:45 which is a quite the feat for him...although I am afraid it was just a fluke. We'll see. Tomorrow when I get off work we are heading up to Montour to meet up with Brandon and his girlfriend at Rube's for a yummy steak dinner! I can't wait!!! Then, only 3 days and DeCooks are coming to visit! We are SO excited to see them and look forward to a fun filled weekend. Have plans to go to the zoo, the guys will golf and us girls will have some "girl time" away from the kids too. We are SO looking forward to spending time with them. They are such great friends and we NEVER seem to get to see them! :( It'll be a great weekend. Here's to this week FLYING by! :-)

No comments: