Sunday, May 11, 2008

Too Cool!

This nest is right in front of Sean's parent's front door...it is so cool! You would think I had never seen a bird's nest before by the way I am so in awe of this! I guess I have just never seen one so up close and been able to see how perfectly formed the nest was and how beautiful the robin's eggs were! Tate and I were equally amazed, (only this really IS the first time Tate has seen such a sight, making him less of a freak than I!) and we could hardly keep Tate's hands off of the eggs. Although, I think he wanted to throw them because they look like "baws!" (balls). I hope I get to see the little baby birds when they hatch!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

really, that looks fake.

Anonymous said...

SO perfect, so beautiful!! Hope Tate gets to see the birdies after they hatch.... :-)