Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beautiful Day

Sean and I had a very exciting day today. Tate had a rough one. I took the day off and we took care of some things (that I will talk about later) and Tate was whiny all day. I think he still has an ear infection...I don't know, but that is my guess. I just want him to feel better. He was not a happy camper today. He napped for less than 45 minutes, he would go from smiling to crying in 1/2 a second and he just wasn't his normal self. He has a follow up appointment next week for his ears and tomorrow is his last day of his 3rd round of antibiotics. This is getting ridiculous! He is still pulling at and sticking his finger in his left ear constantly and that's the one that was still infected. I don't think that's a good sign.

Anyway, I wish I could talk about the day Sean and I had, but I am not going to. It's not quite the right time....soon though, soon. ;)

Despite Tate not being up to par, I am off to bed with a smile on my face...

2 comments:

amy smith said...

ooohhhh, i totally know what you did today!
(amy, cassie's friend)

Anonymous said...

This is not fair! Please share as soon as possible. :) My imagination is running wild.

gale