Sunday, April 13, 2008

WHAT?!!!

Tomorrow is already Sunday?! I feel like I just got done working for the week about 2 hours ago! Where did today go? I have a loooooong list tomorrow so I know it will fly by too. This makes me sad. :( I hope this next week flies by because I am really looking forward to next weekend. Tate and I are heading over to Muscatine for the weekend. We will be leaving on Friday when I get out of work and staying until Sunday. Brigg has a TKD tournament in the Quad Cities on Saturday and Tate and I will attend that for a while and also while we're there, we will be visiting the DeCooks for the day! In addition to some family time with the Stewarts and Burbacks, we will be visiting Grandma and Grandpa Shingledecker at some point in the weekend as well! It will be a jam packed, busy weekend, but a lot of fun! The only thing that would make it better is if Sean were able to come too! Now all I have to do is just make it through this week!

Sean's last week of school is this week as well. He has finals next week, but no class. After that, he is off until the fall!!!!! We are BOTH so excited for this much needed break which will hopefully allow for us to have some more family time. Next thing on Sean's agenda is to hopefully find a new job this summer...something in a hospital getting some experience in his future field of work. Hopefully he'll find something soon.

Well, it's after midnight and I should be sound asleep! I had best be heading to bed or I will not accomplish anything tomorrow!

No comments: