Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Still Sick...

I am still feeling just awful! Tate has his 18 month well baby check up today, so I called the doctor's office to see if our doctor could check me out too. Good thing he can! I no longer have the stomach problems, but I have not been able to get rid of my fever for nearly 36 hours. It feels like it's going away, but never completely does. My throat is soar, my ears and sinuses are soar and plugged and I have NO energy! I slept in bed yesterday until nearly 6:00 pm and then was able to stay up for a couple of hours before I headed to be for the night. I was up 3 times in the night last night to take Ibuprofin and tossed and turned the rest of the night. Hopefully when I go to the doctor today, I will be able to get an antibiotic that will zap this bug I have! Ugh!

No comments: