Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Our Scholar

Sean was inducted into an honor society at Grand View on Sunday. He is doing so well in school and still managing to make time for his family and work. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments so far. I truly don't know how he does it! He is so dedicated and such a hard worker...he absolutely amazes me. It was so good to see his efforts be rewarded a bit on Sunday. His parents came down as well and then we all went out to dinner and had a great time! Only one more year left in this leg of his schooling! My how time flies!!!

Here are some pictures just after the ceremony.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conrats Sean! Keep up the good work!! :-) Glad your folks were there with you. Such a nice family picture!! :-)

Sara said...

That's great! Going to school would be such a challenge while working and having a family. You and Sean should be very proud!!!

sarak said...

Wow! Great picture! I cant remember the last time I saw you guys so spiffed up! he he he! Congrats Sean!
Look at your calendar Jennie! We need to get together soon! What are you doing the weekend of the 18th? What are you doing this Sunday? Call me:)

sara

Jennie Peakin said...

The weekend of the 18th, Tate and I will be out of town. Sorry! Maybe we could meet somewhere on Sunday though! :) I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome family picture!! Love it!

KElly

Cassie said...

way to go, sean!