Monday, March 17, 2008

We NEVER want to leave!!!






We have had a lot of fun since we arrived on Friday. As usual, we are pretty much plotting to never come home. Ha!

We didn't get in until almost 11:30 pm on Friday night and then arrived home around 1:00am. We headed to bed and Tate awoke (too early!) to discover he was in heaven! :) He has been running all over the house babbling and squeeling in delight. He has thouroughly enjoyed swimming and would stay in the water all day if we let him. I have gotten TONS of pictures, but have not gotten time to put them on the computer.

Mom and Dad's flight was delayed (12 hours!) and I drove to Ft Myers to pick them up at the airport Saturday night (well I guess it was actually Sunday morning) at 3:00am! We didn't get back to the house until 4:00am! Needless to say, Sean got up with Tate and I slept in and then when Tate napped, so did I! I was TIRED! The guys still got a round of golf in and Mom and I got some shopping in as well. We went out to the Tiki Bar and had an amazing dinner (Sean had the BIGGEST King Crab legs EVER...pictures to come!) and then came home and played Skip Bo until about midnight. It was a great day!

Today we are going to the beach after the guys get back from golfing and then tomorrow we are renting a boat for the day. The weather has been beautiful with temperatures in the mid 80's and lots of sun!

I will try to get pictures on here today or tomorrow sometime!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Sounds like you are having an awesome time! MMMMM warm weather!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Tate looks like he misses me! Let him know I'llbe right there.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to go swimming right now and lay out! Jealous! Hope you are having a great time!

Kelly