Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Ok, I was tagged by Cassie. So here ya go...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. When I was 18 I got my tongue pierced...twice. I had it pierced once and then went home to Muscatine to visit my parents (who said that all funds would be cut off if I got it pierced) for a couple of hours before I went to hang out with friends. I had it pierced for a couple of months at that point so I figured I could take it out for a couple of hours and it would go back in just fine. I was wrong, I couldn't get it back in. SO, instead of looking at that as a sign that I shouldn't have it pierced, I went back home (to Cedar Falls) and got it pierced again! Ouch! I had it pierced for 5 years before I took it out. I kind of think it's icky now, so I guess you could say I have changed quite a bit since then.

2. I have 3 tattoos. Another product of my wilder days.

3. I can say the alphabet backwards. I worked on it for days when I was about 12 years old and was so proud once I got it!

4. My family says I have "monkey toes" because I can spread my toes really far apart and I can pick things up quite easily with my feet.

5. I never knew I had naturally curly hair until I was in cosmetology school and started learning more about hair. I always thought my hair was just really frizzy. It's amazing to me now that I never knew because it's hard for me to even get it straight these days!

6. I always knew I wasn't going to be able to get pregnant. I have said it for YEARS to my family and they always just brushed it off and thought I was just paranoid, but deep down I knew that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. I may have a little bit of ESP! Ha. :)

7. I secretly wish sometimes that Tate would sleep in bed with us! I know it's not a great habit and it's a blessing that Tate prefers going to sleep on his own and sleeping in his room alone, but I can't help it. I wish that I could lay in my bed and cuddle with him or that we could take naps together. The second he gets into our bed, he thinks it's play time, he doesn't even understand the concept of sleeping with Mommy and Daddy.

8. I've never used a lawn mower, never mowed an inch of grass, or even ever turned on a lawn mower...I don't think I would even know how to. I plan to continue this trend! :)

9. I LOVE milk...I could drink a gallon every day if I didn't restrain myself. MMMMMMMM!!!

10. I still like to cuddle with my Mom. ;) I like to cuddle with my sister too, she LOVES to cuddle with me! We spend lots of time cuddling when we're together.



I tag...
Sara Knutson - I have a feeling she has some interesting facts from her past ;)
Lora DeCook - Because she needs to blog again...it's been FOREVER!
Gretchen Paricka - She's due for another blog as well!
Sara Butler - I don't think she's been tagged yet and almost all of my blogging friends have already been tagged!
Becky Dirks - She hasn't been tagged yet either!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

yeah...#10...i don't think so!
gross!