Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Much better...

My bug was a short one. I am feeling much better tonight and was even able to enjoy a grilled steak! :) It has been so long since we have been able to grill! It was yummy! Tate spent the day at daycare and I was able to get some much needed laundry done and also do some cleaning. In addition to that, I was able to sleep the entire morning! After dropping Tate off at daycare at 8:45 this morning, I came home and went back to sleep until almost 1:00! It was SO NICE and much needed! I awoke feeling much better and as the day went on, I began to feel like myself again. Whew! The stomach bug is the WORST!!! Anyway, here are a few pictures from tonight...

Here Tate is looking outside longingly. It's so nice to be able to have the door open and to be able to grill!!!Just being silly...

Tate has a love for all things he can ride. This truck is not meant to be ridden, but Tate does not care, he loves to sit on it and "ride" it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
I didn't know you were sick! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I was really sick a couple of weeks ago. I know how hard it can be to work, be a mom, and be sick.
Tate is adorable! I can't wait to see you all again. We miss you so much. Oh, and by the way Tate's masterpiece is fabulous. What a great artist!:)
Love you,
Lora