Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blood Diamond

Sean and I were able to sit down and watch a movie together tonight. It has been so long since we've done this, so it was a big deal! It was so nice to have a night with Sean that he got home from work and didn't have to immediately go spend 4 hours doing homework. We watched Blood Diamond which we have been wanting to see for months now. It was really hard to watch, I literally cried from about 5 minutes into the movie until it was over. It's just so unbelievable. Sean was moved by it as well. We are so glad we watched it. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it already.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I cried through most of that movie too!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about getting to spend time with your husband! James and I finally sat down and watched a movie together the other night. It was really nice because we hadn't done that in forever. We watched I Am Legend and it was really good. It tripped me out and I had bad dreams!

I have bought captivating. I just bought it Easter Weekend.

We will be around that weekend and would love to have you guys over!!!

Love,
Lora

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
This is totally random but I miss you guys!! I was bored at work because I have a student teacher! She's doing all the work now!
I was looking at old posts and saw our photos from Florida. I miss you guys so much. We had TONS of fun on that trip! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Love you,
Lora