Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tights

Okay, so these tights have become quite the issue! I LOVE them and honestly believe Tate does too. They are from Germany and are meant to be worn under pants to keep little boys warm. Yes, they ARE meant for boys! My sister seemed to think it was wrong for me to be putting tights on a boy, which is funny because she is usually not too concerned with fashion. My mom thought they were a great idea, so at least she was on my side! Sean is not at all okay with Tate wearing tights and is just plain in denial that I put these on him. I think they are SO adorable and very functional as well! Sean says he will NEVER put them on Tate. I am the one that dresses Tate anyway, so I am fine with that. Anyway, Tate wore them all day on Sunday and had warm legs and feet because of it! :) Thanks Gretchen for sending them to us! We (Tate, my mom and I) LOVE them!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Soooo cute. People in Europe were shocked to discover boys don't wear tights in the USA.
We have used them a ton since we have been back.
Tough boys wear tights!!!! :)

Jaimie said...

I think I told you before, I'm a friend of Sara's...I check into your page every now and then (fellow Christian and I love your blog):). Anyway, I have a little boy and it would be the exact same fight in our house. Too funny! I LOVE them!!! Just call them long underwear with feet. He,he!!