Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Such a ham!

On Saturday morning, Tate and I headed up to the QC to visit Tate's girlfriend Ava and his future in-laws, Lora and James. :) We had such a great time visiting them and seeing their adorable new home and just hanging out. We are so grateful to have such great friends in them! Thank you Lora and James for having us over!

Ava is SUCH A HAM! She is too funny as you can see in the pictures!

As you can see, Ava is a pro at how to use a phone!


Okay, we tried. I know they don't look too excited, but at least they are both facing the camera.

Little sweetie...

Okay, this is amazing! I have never quite seen such a long tongue on such a small child! Hilarious!

Happy to be chattin' on the phone again!

Ava teaching Tate how to play her drum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Nate is adorable and appears to be a very happy little boy. I agree...I've never seen such a long tongue on a little girl. Take care!

Great Aunt Diana to Ava