Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jeremy Camp

Tonight Melissa and I drove to Omaha to see Jeremy Camp and Toby Mac in concert. Melissa got us tickets to it for me for Christmas and it was such a GREAT gift! For those of you who are not familiar with these artists, they are both AMAZING Christian artists. I am a huge fan of Jeremy Camp and have seen him once before. It was such a great time and very uplifting! It is 1:30 a.m and I just got home. I should be heading to bed to go to sleep, but I am all wired from the night (and possibly the Mountain Dew I drank) and all of the fun we had. :) Jeremy Camp's music is so inspiring to me and I hope to have the pleasure of seeing him again in concert some day. Toby Mac puts on a super exciting show as well and they both do it all to glorify God by using their amazing talents. And to be in an event center packed with people all praising our Lord is pretty incredible! It was a great night. Thank you Melissa for the wonderful gift!

Here is a video of Jeremy Camp singing Take My Life at the Dove awards. This is not even close to how amazing the concert was, but at least you can get a little taste of Jeremy Camp Live. :) He has a lot of music like this and a lot of 'softer' stuff too. He's one of my faves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

NOT liking the looks of this entry..... check it out or DELETE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom

sarak said...

I'm sure the concert was amazing! It makes me want to go next weekend in Minneapolis..I may have to check out the tickets!

Talk to you soon!
Sara