Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Important things to do!

Tate stayed in his pj's all day...I wish I had been able to stay in MY pj's all day too! Oh well, the day flew by because we were VERY busy at work due to so many people not coming to work. Hopefully this terrible weather is going to improve because I am dead set on going to Muscatine this weekend NO MATTER WHAT!!! I have been looking forward to this trip and can't wait to see the DeCooks and my family. In addition to that, Cassie is in desperate need of a root touch up and Brigg HAS TO HAVE a mohawk! Super important stuff people!

Here Tate is just being cute...

Tate still LOVES his play kitchen so much! Here he is just checkin' out what's in the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tater tot!! You are too cute!! :- ) See you in a couple days!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I was thinking of moving home but this storm has made me reconsider! Seriously hate the snow and being cold! Hope are hanging in there!

KP