Sunday, January 06, 2008

Remembering to Listen

So tomorrow is the big day...the day that I enter back into the working world. If I am being completely honest, I have to say that I am not looking forward to this change. Really, I can't seem to be ok with it. I will have to be, I know this. Tate will have fun at daycare and he really won't be there all that much since Sean will be picking him up after he gets out of his morning classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tate will only be there for a whole day on Thursdays and Fridays. I will miss him so much! I will also miss Sean so much! It seems like we don't see each other much as it is, and now I will be gone much of the time that I used to see him. This is only temporary...I need to remember that. I am just praying that I enjoy my job...I know that will make the adjustment seem a lot easier. I will survive and so will Tate and Sean...even though it seems impossible for them to survive without me! Ha. :) I will be missing Tate's 15 month appointment tomorrow. Sean is taking him to that at 4:00...this I am not too disappointed about since Tate will be getting shots and I am happy I will get to miss that!

I am trying to remain positive about the whole change that is to come...I know that there is a reason this change is occurring in our life and that God has great plans for our family, plans that we may have never expected, so I am 'Remembering to Listen' to Him this evening as he is shouting at me while I feel this pain of having to leave my baby tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying special prayers for you tomorrow!

sarak said...

Thinking of you today Jennie....