Thursday, January 17, 2008

NOT AGAIN!!!

Tate's daycare provider called me today just before I was off of work to see if she could give Tate medicine because he had a fever. Then she informed me that due to his fever, he cannot return to daycare until next week. He's only been in daycare for 2 weeks and this will be the 3rd day he has missed due to being sick! UGH! Anyway, my WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND GENEROUS brother has agreed to watch Tate for us tomorrow for the majority of the day! I know it's not super fun caring for a sick child and I am so grateful to have a brother that loves Tate so much that he is willing to do that (in addition to caring for his own son!)! I am hoping and praying that this little bug passes soon!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

HA! i cannot believe tate got KICKED OUT of daycare!! that's hilarious!!!

get better soon, buddy!!

Sara said...

So sorry he is not feeling well! Glad you have family close by to help. Hope Tate is well soon.

sarak said...

Seriously...yucko! Brayden has the same thing. My sister has been home for the last 3 days with him. Maybe its a long distance bug they both caught.
Have fun with Chris Tater Tot.
Talk to you soon Jennie!