Thursday, January 03, 2008

It went well at daycare...

...for Tate, that is. I was sad. I actually did ok. I didn't cry...got that out of my system last night with a serious melt down! Tate had fun and never even shed a single tear! There is another little boy there that is 2 weeks older than Tate that Kris (the daycare provider) said Tate played well with him the whole time. When I got there, Tate was on the floor playing with a toy and seemed very content. He was excited to see me though and ran up to me with his arms up for me to pick him up. As soon as I picked him up, he wanted down and ran off to play again. He is such a good boy! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!! He will grow & learn more in a daycare situation mixed with a secure home situation... you will all benifit from this experience!! :-)

sarak said...

You did it! Horray! Livy is now not doing well at daycare..I guess it goes back and forth!

Talk to you this weekend hopefully! Our company cancelled again so I'll be around!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy it all went well! I had no doubt that it would. You are very lucky to have found someone to watch him that is so wonderful!

Miss you tons,
Lora