Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another work week begins...already!

The weekends are too short! I can't believe that I have to go back to work tomorrow already. My poor baby is still sick and I know it's going to be hard for me to leave him tomorrow when all I am going to want to do is cuddle with him all day and comfort him so he feels better. Hopefully he'll wake up feeling better tomorrow. I have thoroughly enjoyed all my snuggle time with him this weekend and all of his slobbery, snotty kisses he's given me...okay, maybe not the snotty part, but I'll deal with it just to kiss my baby! Watch, I'll probably get sick now! UGH!

Last week went by pretty quickly, so I am hoping this week will be the same. I do enjoy the people that I am training with and am not absolutely miserable while at work, I just miss my boys is all! Sean is getting into the swing of things at school and feels that he is REALLY going to enjoy this semester. He will be more busy than ever this semester though. We will make it through, it will fly by hopefully!

My house is a mess, I have piles of laundry that need done and I am exhausted today from a late night last night with some friends. Tate is napping and I should be cleaning, but all I want to do is lay around and maybe even get a nap in as well. I managed to start a load of laundry, but that is all. I am going to go take a quick nap now and hopefully I will feel refreshed and ready to clean up my house a bit when I wake up! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jennie,

I have been so busy I had to get caught up on your family.
So nice to see the pictures...and I can appreciate your wanting to be home with your little one.
Sounds like you are getting along
just fine. The best to you and yours in this New Year.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Love,
Pam