Thursday, December 27, 2007

Staying home...finally!

I think after being out and about so much over Christmas, I needed to just be home for a day. So that day is today. I took a shower this morning and put my pj's back on and I am loving not doing anything! I am actually not feeling too great today, hopefully not a relapse from my pneumonia or bronchitis! We ran a TON of errands yesterday and I felt satisfied with all of the things we got accomplished. Sean went back to work today after having 5 days off and neither of us were ready for him to go back. :( I miss him...Tate does too. My house is a mess, the tree is still up, I have dirty dishes in the sink and my bathroom desperately needs a cleaning, but non of that will get done today because I just plain don't feel like doing it. Tate is having a blast playing with all of his toys new and old! I think he is enjoying staying home today just as much, if not more than I am! I just wish Sean was here with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
It looks like you had such a great Christmas! I had a lot to catch up on! With Ava's birthday and the holidays I haven't had much time to check anyones blog. I hope that we get to see you guys soon! I am glad to see you are feeling better. We miss you tons and can't wait until the kids are toddling around together.

Love you lots,
Lora