Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's about time!

We had curtains made for our living room about 5 months ago. They have been sitting in a bag all this time just waiting to be hung. I could never find just the right curtain rods (unless they were the SUPER expensive ones!) and if I did, they didn't have the length that I needed. One of the windows in our living room is over 9 feet long and so we needed a loooooong curtain rod. Anyway, we got curtain rods today that I love at a great price and hung our curtains! I am happy because the long window can get a bit drafty and the curtains help to block the draft a ton! Also, it brings some warmth and color to our living room...it almost looks like a whole new room! Just had to share! :)

3 comments:

sarak said...

How about a picture?

Anonymous said...

Pictures please!

Kelly p

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay, I'll put a picture up later! :)