Friday, November 09, 2007

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Ayla Lyn was born at 12:57 pm today. She weighs 8lbs 12 oz and is 20 inches long! She has TONS of curly black hair! She is BEAUTIFUL and doesn't really look a lot like Brigg or Lani. She resembles them a bit, but definitely looks a bit different. Mom and baby are doing FABULOUS! She is nursing great and barely makes a peep. Brigg said, "this is a dream! I love her so much!" It was SO sweet! Both Brigg and Lani are so in love and want to hold Ayla all of the time. I am not sure when I will be able to post pictures, but I will asap!

An added note...

I just got off of the phone with Cassie and she told me that Brigg held Ayla for a SUPER long time and just looked at her and said, "Thank you Jesus. I don't know what else to say, she is such a miracle!" How sweet is that?! What six year old says something like that?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He always has been advanced and I bet Ayla will be too. I will probably be checking all night for pictures!!!!

gale

Gretchen said...

Congrats! What a lucky little girl! How awesome!