Friday, November 23, 2007

On the Mend

Tate seems to be on the mend. He hasn't had a fever much today at all. He awoke this morning with a little one, but we gave him Motrin and it went away and never came back. He still was not feeling well though...definitely not being himself. He took 2 half hour naps today which definitely wasn't enough for him, so he was quite crabby and just still not feeling right we could tell! We left Muscatine around 8:15 tonight and as I was sitting on the couch holding Tate while waiting for Sean to load and heat up the van, Tate fell asleep in my arms. Poor baby...he is just plain exhausted! I know he'll sleep better in his own room. Hopefully he'll be a lot better tomorrow too!

Here are a couple of pictures of him from today...


I don't know what it is with kids and party beads, but almost every kid I know seems to love them...including mine!

No comments: